• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thx I'll look it up. I don't know much about the NE but as long as it's financially livable I don't care so much. Im not a big fan of cold but hey thats almost everywhere.

Colgan pays for you to fly out. A couple friends interviewed for colgan and were flown out on colgans dime.

so it sounds like dropping $7500 at ariben with someone to split 100hrs isnt going to cut it at the regionals. At least 50 will be true multi pic.

I agree that it may be somewhat questionable, but I think you are definately learning by being the second pilot.

For those who have done this program, did you log all 100 hrs. as PIC or split it as SIC / PIC. Have you been asked about the time at the regionals?

Any advice on the 100 hr split is appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hipster Loser said:
so it sounds like dropping $7500 at ariben with someone to split 100hrs isnt going to cut it at the regionals. At least 50 will be true multi pic.

people here at flightinfo may call it questionable, but it is common practice, and I've known lots of people to build multi and single time this way... I haven't heard of this being called into question by anyone at an airline interview... has this happened to anyone? like i said, my buddy just got on at colgan with 250hrs multi split at Ari Ben.. they didn't say one thing.

Latest resources

Back