• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan shutting down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're not worth another breath or word on this subject. I said earlier that there are "many perspectives" at Pinnacolaba- that's the truth- deal with it. I can't speak for you, and you can't speak for me. Feel wronged in this whole mess? Find Phil Trenary on the golf course or aboard his yacht, call Richard I. Bloch himself, or talk to your merger committee chairman, or local rep. Pilots from one of the other carriers (9L or XJ) are not your problem, but by all means keep thinking that.

Take Flyer's advice, and cheer up and keep the logbook updated.. Like we're all doing.

I am over it. I've been over it for a long time. I have many Colgan and Mesaba pilots hired me after who are in front of me in seniority, but I don't care any more. All I said was I can't stand the attitude of the Colgan guys who didn't want to get bought, but didn't complain when the Q400 and had the quick upgrade, or improved QOL, now they are mad because they have to change base and getting downgrade because the airplanes are going away. I never said anything about how I was mad that Pinnacle bought Colgan or the out come of the SLI. You are putting words in my mouth.

"can say without any hesitation that we have a fine group of pilots poorly led by people placed into middle managers that for the most part threw people under the bus if they felt it would reflect upon them and their future at JB..."

Kaman...you couldn't have said it any better. So true. CJC was a good little place to work at when when it was only 1 code share (USAirways) from 2000 to early 2005 with the occasional AOL charter between IAD & TEB thrown in for good measure.
Gone are the good ol' days.

What will happen to the 3407 lawsuit? Any guesses?

The insurance carrier will hold the potential losses in reserve until a judgement is made....just like if you were at fault in a car wreck and die....the case would still proceed against your estate.

Latest resources

Back