Colgan Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MadPilot

Fellow pilots seek former disgruntled Colgan pilots. Please IM with brief description of your issue/incident. Strict confidentiality will be maintained in all contacts. Join the Win, Win team and reclaim your dignity now!!!!

MadPilot said:
Fellow pilots seek former disgruntled Colgan pilots. Please IM with brief description of your issue/incident. Strict confidentiality will be maintained in all contacts. Join the Win, Win team and reclaim your dignity now!!!!

Why would anyone seek out disgruntled pilots? Seems you would meet enough of them in the course of a day.

Attn all former Colgan pilots: Dignity for sale. Claim yours now. Free Confidence with every purchase. Must join "Win Win Team".

Colgan Dignity..there is no such thing

DIGNITY....MAD PILOT IF YOU ARE FROM THE PUPPY CHOW UNION IN HERNDON...THEN YOU NEED TO PM ME NOW!!!! I'M DISSAPPOINTED THAT YOU HAVE NOT CALLED YOUR DOM...270+ PILOTS AND YOU GUYS AND YOUR WOERTH-LESS PRESIDENT DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH US. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ESPECIALLY WHEN WE NEED IT NOW.

AFTER THIS WEEK, THE GODFATHER IS SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB

ccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Chper..is Allegiant still hiring? put in the word for me...and about 50 others

Last edited:
Godfather-

Sounds like you are currently working for Colgan? I have an interview there soon and am trying to scrounge up all the "truth" about the place I can..

Tram, having been employed there for most of the first half of this decade, I can tell you this;

- Good place for someone with your hours (if that's what you have)

- You'll upgrade quick, if you stay and don't go for an RJ operator, and get your all-important 121 PIC time

- Most of your time with them will be good

- But you'll remember most the times that suck!

BSkin-

My times are correct.. How is the maintainence there? I am seriously in a pickle.. I dunno what to do.. Go to Colgan or wait for something like CHQ or XJet..

Godfather... Hiring as we speak. At least 3 more classes this year. PM me if your serious about sending your stuff in.

Latest resources

Back