• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
can anyone post a credible link about thes colgan rumors. somebody PLEASE!

But seriously are we getting the 777's or not. i also heard we are buying surplus space shuttles to start regular lunar service starting in december.

The lunar service has been a long time rumour, I just can't see it happening though with all space regs.
saab 200o's dec/05 ual saabs nove/05. big news in manassas... just out!!

halfmoon said:
The lunar service has been a long time rumour, I just can't see it happening though with all space regs.
saab 200o's dec/05 ual saabs nove/05. big news in manassas... just out!!

Halfmoon... we heard that UAL contract was a go for Nov. and that possibly the 2000's would be held off due to the new contract. But they said Continental wants us to have 7-10 50 seat aircraft by the beginning of the year announced. Great news I think! I hope it all pans out. Of course there will be plenty of huge potholes rolling through these deals.

Where did you hear about the 2000 by Dec. 05? Noone has said that yet to us.

flamebait.... i made it up. sorry i was bored..

Saab 2000's just around the corner. continetal announces 15 50 seaters by dec 05. hot talk in manasses....just out....200+ pilots

:)

EXTRA! EXTRA!

COLGAN invaded Sweden today to capture the SAAB aircraft manufacturing plant to restart production of aircraft to meet demand. a company spokes person stated "we need so many saabs that drastic measures needed to be taken."

Colgan announces American connection out of DFW. eagle saabs to be parked and purchased by colgan. 50 plus saabs for american. 53 new destinations. smiles all around manassas $$$$$ expansion continues $$$$$ possible 50 seaters for american $$$$ pilots asked to take paycut for expansion $$$$HOT NEWS

$$$$AABS wanted for Colgan expansion. Now scouting SAAB 340 ER with transcontinental flights to portugal and Spain. Rumor is that they will expand to 45 other international destinations in the coming 6 months. Hiring 450 new pilots.

Rumour of possible purchase of Golden Corall all you can eat buffet chain? no joke! employees to eat at 50% off.
This is getting really interesting folks!!
what next?? Nascar team??

halfmoon said:
what next?? Nascar team??

Nah....cause I don't think Nascar will let you run a car with 6 or so MELs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back