Colgan Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyAuburn said:
What's up with that contract you have to sign with Colgan? Do they make you pay if you leave before the first year is up? I'm asking for a friend that has a class date. Thanks.

Its a one year, 16k pro-rated contract. Every month you work, the amount owed decreases.

Last edited:
halfmoon said:
Just out of manassas. Senator announces lease of 10 saab 2000's for use with continental also announces united codeshare out of dulles with an additional purchase of 10-12 saabs. I never thought i would see 50 seaters at colgan. BIG NEWS in manassas. United to start in NOV/05, with 2000's DEC/05.

I have to admit I chuckled when I read this, but then I thought it's a pretty bold and detailed statement for a garden variety flightinfo rumor. Anyone else heard this?

Hey BRA, speaking of Ron Jeremy, I met him at Best Buy in PWM a few X-mas's ago. At first it was "Hey, that's Ron Jeremy", then you sit there and wonder (yes I know -- hung) how a short, fat, dumb troll can make so much cash. Then I thought of the shallow gene pool in charge of CJC:)

Exclaimer: I can neither confirm or deny the last sentence was made by me

chperplt said:
That's funny!!!

My wife met him at the AVN's last year... said he was a nice guy..

He was nice. Told myself and TH to come by the Pure Platinum and tell the bouncer "Ron sent you". The wife and sister weren't too into it though!

Yeah, and now he is making appearances on my flight deck. If we throw his cock in reverse may be we could use him to unfuc our operation here.

heywatchthis said:
Does anyone know if we are getting any more flying or SAABS?

I'm in ground right now and the rumor is that they just bought 5 or 6 more saabs and will probably be buying the saab 2000 as well as taking some united runs from shuttle america. Only been here a couple weeks and another class has already started I haven't even flown I now I'm already like 20 up seniority!! And it sounds like they will continue to hire.

COlgan

Chper, who the H E double hockey sticks gave you permission to use my photograph as your avatar?

GET OUT OF MY SWAMP DONKEY!!!!!!

Much love to all the Colgan boys and girls I left behind

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back