Colgan Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Prop2Jet said:
Next class is on the 25th in Houston!!! I can't wait!

Awesome! Congrats man... there's 14 of us there right now. We'll see you at the hotel and the classes. Ask anyone questions you have ... everyone is helpful.

Just out of manassas. Senator announces lease of 10 saab 2000's for use with continental also announces united codeshare out of dulles with an additional purchase of 10-12 saabs. I never thought i would see 50 seaters at colgan. BIG NEWS in manassas. United to start in NOV/05, with 2000's DEC/05.

halfmoon said:
Just out of manassas. Senator announces lease of 10 saab 2000's for use with continental also announces united codeshare out of dulles with an additional purchase of 10-12 saabs. I never thought i would see 50 seaters at colgan. BIG NEWS in manassas. United to start in NOV/05, with 2000's DEC/05.

rrrrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttttt, they arrive right after we get a union.

how do you know that the faa is dictating the rate of expansion?

i heard the 2000's are coming in oct.............

..........but maybe it was the q400's

how do you know that the faa is dictating the rate of expansion?

A little birdy who's initials are POI told me. Although, there are quite a few people with those initials.....

For those wondering about upgrade, their still seems to be a steady stream of captains and FO's quiting.

What's up with that contract you have to sign with Colgan? Do they make you pay if you leave before the first year is up? I'm asking for a friend that has a class date. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back