• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Pilots! Vote Now!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahh I had off 16 days last month and worked 3 on 4 off and was home by 2pm workdays and did 92 hours 100 something pay credit. So either you are based in HeF or Alb or you just smoked crack
Geeeez, this is the exaxt reason why the industry is what it is today. Because of selfish absolute idiots that are totally in it for themselves.

Geeeez, this is the exaxt reason why the industry is what it is today. Because of selfish absolute idiots that are totally in it for themselves.

Right. And guess who dosen't want ALPA at Colgan..

MR Wu,
I did go up to the clowns in LGA on one occasion. I did voice my opinions. I also was very cordial and professional and listened to what they had to say. I then thanked them for the free lunch. I took some material they had including a magazine. I then proceeded to the bathroom where I found that they were out of the paper toilet liners so the alpa mag came in handy as i lined the toilet with it. I also used the free pen to scribble on the bathroom door to tell everyone how big my junk is.

If you turn right when you go into the restrooms in LGA there are urinals where you can stand up to pee, unless you really want to sit down to do it...or have to sit to pee.

Inspired by the Grey Ghost's Inspriational Quotes, I decided to add some more...

Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. ~Abraham Lincoln

"With all their faults, trade unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed. They have done more for decency, for honesty, for education, for the betterment of the race, for the developing of character in men, than any other association of men." ~Clarence Darrow

Latest resources

Back