• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Pilots! Vote Now!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy crap this stupid ALPA crap is not going to pass. Face it. You will see. We see the free food crap and the big giant overgrown junior pilots pushing the vote. I can't wait. It really isn't going to pass.

I remember you were in LGA a few weeks back when one of the roadshows was there. Why didn't you go up to the table and voice your opinions? Couldn't have been that you had no time as everything was delayed and you were at your table for 2 hours. Probably just easier to piss and moan on a website...

I remember you were in LGA a few weeks back when one of the roadshows was there. Why didn't you go up to the table and voice your opinions? Couldn't have been that you had no time as everything was delayed and you were at your table for 2 hours. Probably just easier to piss and moan on a website...
Just ignore him until his term is up

Yeah no guts to speak up. Just give me the food. Pay no mind to this tool.

2 Words people,
WORK RULES

4 days on, 1 day off in a hotel, 4 days on 1 day off in another hotel. Laundry? They got it AT the hotel!!! Aren't you lucky? You can work FOREVER!!!! Sell your house, think how much money you'll save!!

Think it won't happen? Think again.

Don't Delay, Vote Today!

Ahh I had off 16 days last month and worked 3 on 4 off and was home by 2pm workdays and did 92 hours 100 something pay credit. So either you are based in HeF or Alb or you just smoked crack

MR Wu,
I did go up to the clowns in LGA on one occasion. I did voice my opinions. I also was very cordial and professional and listened to what they had to say. I then thanked them for the free lunch. I took some material they had including a magazine. I then proceeded to the bathroom where I found that they were out of the paper toilet liners so the alpa mag came in handy as i lined the toilet with it. I also used the free pen to scribble on the bathroom door to tell everyone how big my junk is.

MR Wu,
I did go up to the clowns in LGA on one occasion. I did voice my opinions. I also was very cordial and professional and listened to what they had to say. I then thanked them for the free lunch. I took some material they had including a magazine. I then proceeded to the bathroom where I found that they were out of the paper toilet liners so the alpa mag came in handy as i lined the toilet with it. I also used the free pen to scribble on the bathroom door to tell everyone how big my junk is.

Woooooooooo

MR Wu,

you sir, are truly representing exactly why we need representation. im sure your level of maturity and opinions on labor and work rules are reflected in your anti union peers. oh yeah...i forgot....because they told you to, and its better than flight instructing...and oh yeah... they GAVE you a job.

you sir, are truly representing exactly why we need representation. im sure your level of maturity and opinions on labor and work rules are reflected in your anti union peers. oh yeah...i forgot....because they told you to, and its better than flight instructing...and oh yeah... they GAVE you a job.

Bro. Don't waste your time on him.

Latest resources

Back