• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan pilots now have preferred hiring at CO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, if we got one hired there must be preferential something, unless he/she knew somebody high up over there. There are a billion other apps from companies with preferred hiring so...

Well, if we got one hired there must be preferential something, unless he/she knew somebody high up over there. There are a billion other apps from companies with preferred hiring so...

You're a telemarketers dream...

well chperplt, maybe you will get an interview at continental and you can tell them how much you hated colgan!

Colgan pilots now have preferred hiring at CO

It's actually true. It is written in the CO pilot's contract that Express and Connection carriers are to have preferential hiring. That would be Express Jet, Commute Air, Gulfstream, and COLGAN.

well chperplt, maybe you will get an interview at continental and you can tell them how much you hated colgan!

No thanks... I don't have a desire to ever commute again and I'm not moving. You can take that interview.

chperplt said:
Yea, and that's why you PM'd me last week asking for hiring info... Get a life dude!

Enjoy your ERJ!
Ehhh....read your post then reread his reply....he wasn't even referring to you. You seem awfully defensive about that MD80 pay of yours.

Last edited:
Ehhh....read your post then reread his reply....he wasn't even referring to you. You seem awfully defensive about that MD80 pay of yours.

Ehhh... What the heck are you talking about??

Who needs to be defensive. It is what it is.... I have a high 6 figure combined income with my wife. I have all the toys I want and I sleep in my own bed every night. Nothing to be defensive about.

The_Russian said:
It's actually true. It is written in the CO pilot's contract that Express and Connection carriers are to have preferential hiring. That would be Express Jet, Commute Air, Gulfstream, and COLGAN.

True..but that would be after XJT Preferential Interview Group goes over to Cal, which is taking a long time.

Latest resources

Back