• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan pilot a terrorist!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
uncalled for...what sort of house do you live in?? you, yourself ought to stay away from the twinkies MR. FIT & TRIM, huh??...hmmm

You are absolutely right and I do......

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/static/dowbrigade/fatguys.jpg

(I'm the guy on the far right, sometimes I keep a frozen twinkie in my leotard so the girls will talk to me 'cause I'm a little short too.....)

Did I ever say someone was fat or are you making an assumption?

A part of me feels bad for this guy. But in todays world, if you marry a girl from Pakistan and convert to Islam, you're just asking for trouble! Especially if you are an airline pilot. Keep this guy on the ground until we know for sure what the deal is.

A part of me feels bad for this guy. But in todays world, if you marry a girl from Pakistan and convert to Islam, you're just asking for trouble! Especially if you are an airline pilot. Keep this guy on the ground until we know for sure what the deal is.
I think they should keep you on the ground......Do you know how many people convert to the religion of the person that they marry? Lots. Makes it easy to raise a child etc. Why don't you back away from the Fox news and read a book or real newspaper.

Oh look another special on Fox about the "Obama Musslim terrorist 'BUMP' "

It is a good thing Max Powers isn't working for Homeland Security. Yeah great idea let this guy keep flying and when we puts his Saab in to the Empire State Building we'll just say, "Oh sorry about that we knew something was funny about this guy but we didn't have enough to charge him, so we let him keep flying." Real smart. :rolleyes:

If they grounded every pilot that practiced Isam then yes I would agree that it is bullsh1t. But they're not. They obviously have enough dirt on this guy that they think he is better off on the gound. I'm sure that there are other pilots that practice Isam in this country that are not on the list.

If they have "dirt" on the guy, then they need to present it in a court of law for a verdict to be rendered by a jury of his peers. Dubya is not above the Constitution.

So is he the actual person on the list or is it just someone that shares his name?

Since he is the one taking the government to court to get his name off the list, then HE needs to prove his case. He isn't being charged with anything, like you said, HE is charging the government with something and now the burden of proof is for him to prove that he was wrongfully put on the list. The only way to do that would be to prove why he isn't a terrorist. This time the government is "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY".

Are you kidding? The government put HIM on the list. And for what reason? Do they have proof that he might be a terrorist? Does he associate with known Al Queda members? He shouldn't have to prove anything unless they have evidence that links him, without a doubt, with terrorists. How is he supposed to defend his name if he doesn't know why he's on the list. Shouldn't the governement bring for evidence or reasons as to why they put him on the list.

Last time I checked I still lived in America. The bill of rights gives EVERYBODY freedom of religion. The thing that scares me the most is that this could happen to anyone. How would you feel if you somehow get put on the list, without any just cause? The system is horribly flawed. If a 11 year old can be put on the list, anybody can be put on the list.

Like others have said, innocent until proven guilty.

He is probably on the list because his wife owns a store that sells islamic literature that according to her is "non political"

From the CNN article..

"She runs a small business selling books and DVDs about Islam, publications she describes as nonpolitical"

In other words, a violation of the First Amendment.

He is probably on the list because his wife owns a store that sells islamic literature that according to her is "non political"

From the CNN article..

"She runs a small business selling books and DVDs about Islam, publications she describes as nonpolitical"

Um, ok? So that is criteria enough to put someone on the no fly list? So much for the first amendment.

What a huge slap in the face to a fellow war veteran, who fought and served hard for this country! How dare the TSA put him on a no fly list, considering he's flown Apaches to defend America?

TSA = Totally Stupid A**holes

Latest resources

Back