• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan parking airplanes and voluntary furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay, so what's the latest? This tread of furloughs and whatnot died in July and now here in September they are hiring. What happened in the past two months? I'm thinking about applying. I just want to make sure I'm not going to be back on the market again in two months.

i wouldn't. pncl won the arbitration and they are now taking all the Q's.

oh wait, crap, how did that go?

i wouldn't. pncl won the arbitration and they are now taking all the Q's.

oh wait, crap, how did that go?

?sarcasm? Forgive me. I'm not up to speed at all on the pncl/colgan issues. So, any bid of sarcasm would be lost on me. haha sorry. Is pncl really taking the Q's?

NO. We are currently working on getting more for United flyin. We r also getting the 900's for delta flying. We are way better than everyone.

Hi Zasca,
I left 01 Feb 08, and took a job with a real estate/auctioneering firm flying an F-90 for them. My wife had been ill, and passed away in January, so I had to leave in order to better care for my daughter, who is only 5. It's been a tough past year or so, and even more the past 6 months. We are doing alright, but I really miss all the people at CJC. Sure, we did ourself a lot of B****ing amongst ourselves, but I made alot of great freinds at the airline. I don't miss LGA so much though!

Best wishes,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

I third or fourth the well wishes. The fact that you're still on here speaks volumes. I think I'd have curled up in a corner somewhere. Beer's on me...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back