Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no

psysicx said:
Is there any movement on the Dorkjet Captain side?

No, not really. They have gotten into a habit of having the release brought out to them in mke. There are times when i dont see a 328 cpt move all day. Very sad, I worry about their health.

GP

greenpickle said:
No, not really. They have gotten into a habit of having the release brought out to them in mke. There are times when i dont see a 328 cpt move all day. Very sad, I worry about their health.

GP

Why u gotsa be all up hatin' yo bros like dat?

They is not me, although I have heard of a couple that have done this.....

Not so much hate as jealous me thinks. When ever I am flying on the same day as pickle she makes me go inside and get her release, even though I'm on another plane. I think she's pretending to be a dork captain.

hmm

248to2.8 said:
Not so much hate as jealous me thinks. When ever I am flying on the same day as pickle she makes me go inside and get her release, even though I'm on another plane. I think she's pretending to be a dork captain.

Listen, Im not jealous. Just because I couldnt finish 328 cpt school because of some "PTS" guidelines or something like that doesnt mean I wanted to upgrade anyway. I just tried it because it seemed like everyone was doing it. I am going to be my own person from now on and not follow peer pressure. That is why I didnt finish training. What is this PTS thingy Lenny is always ranting about anyways?

GP

hey green whats up man have some fun flying the prop and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
fly safe and stay right side up man

hey heard mesa will start flying for midewest in november is that true ,, i heard it at phx.. in mke and mci... any truth to that ...

:cartman: hey heard mesa will start flying for midewest in november is that true ,, i heard it at phx.. in mke and mci... any truth to that ...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back