Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huh?

Becks said:
How long does it take to upgrade on to the DOjet at skyway from FO1900 to FO Dojet

Becks- Going from fo to fo positions is not considered an upgrade. Even if it from a lowly turbo prop (I am sure you are already bored flying turbo props) to the almighty Primus "hey look at my vnav" 2000 equipped jet.

GP

i no its not an upgrade it would be in pay but i just was curious because i would want to get jet exp. before i would become a capt on any of them

Becks said:
i no its not an upgrade it would be in pay but i just was curious because i would want to get jet exp. before i would become a capt on any of them

What's your logic with that statement? If you go from 1900 FO to 1900 captain, you'll be upgrading on an aircraft that you're currently flying and are familiar with. That makes the upgrade process less difficult because you should already know systems, limitiations, EP's, etc. and you can spend more time with the company procedures, captain flows, etc.

hmm

CoolSidePillow said:
Please go to another company. I fly with enough dumba$$ FO's.

I will give you two days off and 20 snack packs of Hannover pretzels if you take him at Colgan. I am sure we can work this out.

GP

Oh Bartender!

Becks said:

I need a drink.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back