Colgan or Skyway

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DOJET1 said:
:cartman: hey heard mesa will start flying for midewest in november is that true ,, i heard it at phx.. in mke and mci... any truth to that ...

Hey, is this your first day on the planet? Mesa has flown for Midwest at MCI for lo these many years. They are called Air Midwest. Mesa also used to operate Skyway for Midwest at MKE until about a dozen years ago. I have not heard that they are coming back.

Donsa320 said:
Hey, is this your first day on the planet? Mesa has flown for Midwest at MCI for lo these many years. They are called Air Midwest. Mesa also used to operate Skyway for Midwest at MKE until about a dozen years ago. I have not heard that they are coming back.

NO ITS NOT MY FIRST DAY ON THE PLANET ITS THE SECOND DAY..
i heard from some people that mesa was going to fly for miewest again and i asked if this is true ,,, you dont have to get ???????///////??????*****%%%%%####

thank you

I think if Mesa started flying for Midwest before Skyway took the flying the Skyway pilots would burn down ME headquarters. Second, I think there will be a small Beech FO class staring soon cause there are 50 beech Capt on the May bid and there are only 44 FO's so we are slightly understaffed. Just my opinion but it is typical that we would be understaffed on the FO side. Any rumors for a Beech Capt class? Im kinda nervous about making the switch from 328 to Beech for Capt but I have to get the PIC time at some point. All I have heard is that there are no future Capt upgrades at this point. Hope this isn't true!!!

Well with some senior Beech CAs leaving for the next YX class sometime this summer I would imagine that they would need to run at least one more for attrition? Where do you stand Mr. Goulet? Oh look a bighorn!

greenpickle said:
Listen, Im not jealous. Just because I couldnt finish 328 cpt school because of some "PTS" guidelines or something like that doesnt mean I wanted to upgrade anyway. I just tried it because it seemed like everyone was doing it. I am going to be my own person from now on and not follow peer pressure. That is why I didnt finish training. What is this PTS thingy Lenny is always ranting about anyways?

GP

I can't stop laughing everytime I look at that avatar. Nice one! :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back