Colgan or Skyway

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Becks

Which one is better for a young guy in earlier 20's any pros and cons you all know. colgan or skyway

Where to you live? Do you want to commute?

SYX is a small company with a great pilot group and an excellent training program. Working for mother Midwest is not bad, the company doesn't do anything fast which is why we have 1900 drivers with a year on the property about to upgrade. Plus, a few folks decided to leave for greener pastures because they want more planes or company growth. Some folks want more more excitement and visual growth, you won't find that at SYX.

And, where else are you going to get to fly a Do328JET and climb at 4000 fpm with full load of pax?

go with the first offer, its all the same no matter where you go. Screw scheduling will always find you!

Hey, as of when did Colgan get a United Saab contract? I didn't know that - I saw one in HPN yesterday . . . .

United flying started in October or November of '05. Bases are SCE, BGM, ABE, CRW, and HPN, and all flights go to and from IAD.

Snaab

Why just these two

Becks said:
Which one is better for a young guy in earlier 20's any pros and cons you all know. colgan or skyway

Why just these two? Do you have some unholy BE1900 fetish thing going on? Freak. If so go to Skyway because you will fit in along with everyone else. If you are asking because you are looking for quality of life, pay, upgrade, etc. then go to Colgan because you will inevitably be unhappy and pissed at the company no matter what happens and personally I cant take anymore cockpit whining.

GP

We need more freaks and less whiners. My new motto.

You'll probably end up flying with einstein there (at Skyway). He'll never upgrade, so when he's your f/o, treat him like the little beyotch that he is!

Snaab said:
United flying started in October or November of '05. Bases are SCE, BGM, ABE, CRW, and HPN, and all flights go to and from IAD.

Snaab

United flying started in Octobert '05 and CHO is another United base.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back