Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:

Not bursting my bubble my friend..

This industry is a good part who you know... and fortunately for me, I know people in high places at both of those carriers.

agreed... but this thread isnt about you, its about our friend at the top of this thread and the decision he needs to make.

not to sound goofy but i always used to check out the flightline out at biggs aaf to see what was going on. your squadron safety officer in 92 gave me my letter of rec. i didn't make it on the other side of the fence until 2000, when we did tdy there in the med from hood. that place is dead now. el paso has changed a lot, unfortunately for the worse. you wouldn't catch me going into juarez these days, but i had a lot of good times there back in the day.

do you participate in aptap?

I have asked for a later class, explaining that it is just too short of notice to give my current employer, which it actually is....with or without the ACA possiblity. Colgan air said in the interview that leaving them with out giving them 2 weeks notice makes you not rehireable, so it's reasonable for me to ask to give that to my current place. Thank you for the posts. It helps so much.

As far as I know, their will be one class a month for the next few months..

Let us know where you end up!

Good luck

There is something I don't understand. If there is no flow through program like that of American Eagle and COEX, how is it that ML US Air guys can flow back into the RJ?

I jumped ship for ACA from Colgan....No worries here.

Good luck BRA!

Latest resources

Back