• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Nostalgia

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My colgan exit act was in LVS... aka the white T' mpon. It was the old HYA-ACK-LGA. She only made it the first three out of the eight leg day. Finishing out with the old HYA hot reserve listening to J.D. bark out at the rust bucket to work. I can't help feel alittle nostalgia. But the tears I think are more joy and happiness knowing that some airline pilots can fly a little safer in the future... And I don't have to climb back into the D' ll doe of the colgan fleet....

Thanks big H I realy need something to laugh my a$$ off today...

Nothing better than LVS

Ben Johnson said:
Thanks big H I realy need something to laugh my a$$ off today...

Anything I can do to make your life just a little better is well worth the effort ....

Not bad at all. If you could get dudes like what were in crockadile dundee though it would be finished. With the white face paint and colors and stuff. Tribals. Have that dude that was eating the bat too. "he wants to know if we can eat these men"

Hello,
I saw LVS in the hangar in Manassas a couple of weeks ago fresh out of the paint shop. Don't know if you heard ths one or not, but they are going to use the remaining "C" model for some type of corporate shuttle/cargo aircraft to support the IAD operations. Sounds like a cowboy position to me!

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

BLF ROCKS!

BRA said:
Not bad at all. If you could get dudes like what were in crockadile dundee though it would be finished. With the white face paint and colors and stuff. Tribals. Have that dude that was eating the bat too. "he wants to know if we can eat these men"

I tried to get a couple of monkeys to pose in for ramp agents but the monkeys were actually busy doing something useful ...

Last edited:
Godfather said:
Did you guys notice that LVS has been born again as Captain America Saab #1?

Yea there's someone out there willing to pay good money if one of you Saab boys walks out to LVS wearing a captain america helmet ...

550 ruled. As shi++y as it was, for some reason, that thing landed sweeter than most the C's -- anyone else notice that?

If you guys need something to put on the new LVS, I'd happily give you our Elton stickers! He!!, I'd pay you guys to take them!

BSkin said:
... I'd happily give you our Elton stickers! He!!, I'd pay you guys to take them!

I'll pay you double to wear some huge jeweled sunglasses and matching earrings on your walkarounds ...

I saw one of your Elton specials in BOS ... my my, I felt your pain ...

Originally Posted by BSkin
... I'd happily give you our Elton stickers! He!!, I'd pay you guys to take them!

I'm Reeeeaallly glad they aren't putting those on our 737s.

Latest resources

Back