• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Nostalgia

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
a motivated individual would cut and paste people out of national geographic magazine and put them around that plane. Something with the face paint and the 6 foot spear thing in hand. And of course...no underpants or anything. I don't have the skill though.

Lvs

So now some poor South African schmuck can fly that coffin around until it realizes its final resting place. The C's were fun to fly but, my god!
That hunk was going away when I got hired at 9L they finally got rid of it nearly 4 years later.
Keep the faith amigos.
AMF, Mung.

What kind of travel benifits does Colgan have? JS agreements online/offline travel.Eventual CASS participation?
Thanks

gearup5 said:
What kind of travel benifits does Colgan have? JS agreements online/offline travel.Eventual CASS participation?
Thanks

Street captains don't get any travel benefits ....

Just kiddin ... those on the USAir side get USAir benefits, those on the CAL side get CAL benefits (whatever they are)

USAir is free non-rev and JS on just about everyone, including USAir/USAir Express cockpit JS ...

I had two people destroy seats in that thing in one week between Bos and BHB. That's why it had the red seat cover for a while. After the second guy lost control, the BHB staff chucked the leather seatcover.

oh yes it was a fine machine, but who remembers the original queen of the fleet.......550CJ!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back