• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan LGA base and Harrisburg Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FYI.... CJC has opened and closed a LGA base in the past. I think the first time it stayed open 3 or 4 months.

Face it outstation basing is going away.

If they were going to keep it outstationed base, why wouldn't they put the plane in Harrisburg to begin with?

The PCL management isn't to happy with the costs associated with outstation basing. With the signing of Logix and the opening of LGA as a crew base say goodbye to being home everynight with or without ALPA.

You got that right!

its not hub basing you bunch of embry riddle retarards! OH and by the way we won't get ALPA they suck and US Airways is getting rid of them so take your IPOD headphones out junior and wake up

Hey numb nuts at ease the retard talk. That is very offensive and in poor taste.

Okay I will ease up on the RETARD TALK if you ease up on the numb nuts talk I find that offensive. I am partially paralyzed and find that offensive

Okay I will ease up on the RETARD TALK if you ease up on the numb nuts talk I find that offensive. I am partially paralyzed and find that offensive

Fine then. Just don't rag on retarded people. They can't help it.

Last edited:
You know what I think retards are funny.

.....huh????

Anyways, George, or should I say AW, whatever you prefer...you are such a tool bag.

I can't wait for hub basing...it will give me the chance to set you straight everytime you check your mail. :smash:

Latest resources

Back