Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Letters swaying your thoughts about ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have always found it entertaining that a President or CEO of an Airline would begrudge an employee group for asking and voting for representation.

Yet that same CEO/PRESIDENT will not hesitate to contact his lawyer to represent him on his CONTRACT. I would argure that if infact this PRESIDENT /CEO is so well disgruntled with representation why doesnt he argure his contract with the employees and the board ALONE?????????

Pay for ALPA officers, can you tell me why they get what they do, is it flight pay loss and living expenses to be in Herndon for the term? If you have a break down on the exact cost and where its expensive I would like to see that.

I would like that compared with the CEO/President of an airline that gets bonuses for LOSING MONEY and banckrupting the airline.....what is his breakdown on expenses, aside for the retention bonus.

Union Busting

Just curious when are these letters considered Union Busting? And isn't that illegal?

I have always found it entertaining that a President or CEO of an Airline would begrudge an employee group for asking and voting for representation.

Yet that same CEO/PRESIDENT will not hesitate to contact his lawyer to represent him on his CONTRACT. I would argure that if infact this PRESIDENT /CEO is so well disgruntled with representation why doesnt he argure his contract with the employees and the board ALONE?????????

Pay for ALPA officers, can you tell me why they get what they do, is it flight pay loss and living expenses to be in Herndon for the term? If you have a break down on the exact cost and where its expensive I would like to see that.

Whats more interesting is that the Senator is a representive for the AFL-CIO, the very labor representation that they do not want in their own company!!!! WTF!!!! Just pick one already....where do you really stand....oh yea...the letter that said we all make to much....nevermind...

I'm going back to to my padded room now......

V1

Are the letters from the president about CC air and how bad unions are swaying your opinion about Possible representation by ALPA?

What does he say about CCAir? If the whole story of CCAir was known it would clearly illustrate why they needed a Union.

Latest resources

Back