Colgan Interview Times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

7574EVER

For those that have gotten an interview, just wondering how long it has taken to receive an invite after submitting your app.

***Serious responses only please.

English proficient? Thats dynamite

that is embarrassing

Sorry to have embarrassed myself. I haven't updated my profile in a long time and put that in there as joking sarcasm when the reg came out that we needed it added to our certificate.

I think what may be more of an embarrassment is that you are unable to identify sarcasm when you see it.

My "***Serious responses only please." was a bit much for you to handle apparently. Time to grow up there champ.

I hope he is kidding, if not we've acutally found something worse than listing the SIC "paperwork" type.

Please read above.

It's really sad that I came on here to ask a question about trying to get back into the cockpit...In the end all I get is put under scrutiny for something in my profile that was meant to be sarcasm. Long live FlightInfo!

Here let me edit it and add some "!!!" to denote my sarcasm. (and before I get reamed for this last sentence it's me trying to be humorous not a jerk)

Last edited:
With I could help, but I do not know. I have a friend heading up there tomorrow for an interview. I'd be interested in knowing the answer as well. Good luck in your interview.

Oh they're not. It's just frustrating when I'm trying to get my life/career back on track and I can't even get a real answer. I guess I should know better by now haha.

Don't feel bad. People on this board have been trying to wreck my career for ten years...

They shouldn't bother as I'm perfectly capable of destroying my life on my own WITHOUT help. Just make some popcorn and watch. LOL! :D

I'm almost ready to apply at Colgan myself.

I would think that responses take anywhere from two days to never. It really is that bad. A buddy of mine got 1400 resume's in two days for a job opening at his company...

Bad time to be a pilot.

Good luck.

For those that have gotten an interview, just wondering how long it has taken to receive an invite after submitting your app.

***Serious responses only please.

Hey 7574EVER,

Don't fret about the negative responses... It's FI after all! There's a lot of insecurity here, it's always good for a laugh.

Anyway, I sent an app back in Feb through airlineapps.com. Chuck himself called me about a week later, and shortly after that I was offered an interview date. I put out some gouge on willflyforfood as well... It's currently the second from the top. I was offered a position with them, so let me know if you have any questions - I'd be glad to help. Good luck!

Latest resources

Back