• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan holding

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My "guess" would be a high mins CA or something deferred resulting in higher mins required.

It was my business since I had to go around them to shoot the approach. :smash:

Colgan is authorized in C052 for 1800RVR. They probably had a very good reason to be holding (as many have pointed out, a high minimums Captain).

However, even if they didn't have a good reason, the fact that you got so wound up over yourself for having to "go around them" that you felt compelled to post your whine on Flightinfo makes me want to personally thank the crew.

Lighten up, Francis.

probably piss-poor altitude and airspeed control on yor part. I dont recall ever having difficulty by-passing someone in the stack if they were waiting for better wx.

That makes no sense, but let me help you understand...I was on top of them in the stack and had to go out (vector away from the airport) and back in to get around them. It WAS NOT a big deal. I was just asking a question, so chill.

Colgan is authorized in C052 for 1800RVR. They probably had a very good reason to be holding (as many have pointed out, a high minimums Captain).

However, even if they didn't have a good reason, the fact that you got so wound up over yourself for having to "go around them" that you felt compelled to post your whine on Flightinfo makes me want to personally thank the crew.

Lighten up, Francis.

Thanks for the first part of your reply, that is what I was looking for.

There was no "whine here" look at my post.... you guys are something. I ask a question, then I get...it's not my business, yet they are getting in my business with stuipid replies. Gezz...what a waste of time here with some of you clowns.

Perhaps they were just verifying they were at the correct airport?

Thanks for the first part of your reply, that is what I was looking for.

There was no "whine here" look at my post.... you guys are something. I ask a question, then I get...it's not my business, yet they are getting in my business with stuipid replies. Gezz...what a waste of time here with some of you clowns.

Your first post wasn't a whine, but the second one definately was. That's what I was referencing.

You cant even spell "Seneca" why worry about another crew's actions??

Latest resources

Back