• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Hiring!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a Triumph 675 and it may not hold up in the straights against an R1, but kicks its a$$ in the twisties. Ive owned both liter bikes and 600's...... still prefer the middleweights. The 675 3 cyl is the best of both worlds, torque like a twin and top end like a Jap 4cyl. Sorry to hijack! :)

if anyone takes that job then we know who to blame for $hitty pilot salaries...

stop taking BS jobs.

Because sitting at home collecting unemployment is much better? Just curious.

Last edited:
any and every reason you can think of...most is fallout from a hyper-sensitive management that is just rolling the shyte down hill.

Lynxman,
Do me a favor and educate these yougsters about riding 600's, you and me know wass up.

Here is an example of how to do curves on a GSXR's my friends.....

enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A23RbIeJ0A

Why would you try to justify your argument that 600s are better in the twisties with a video clip of a GSXR-1000 and a large displacement twin ripping up a mountain road? :confused:

I'd bet those two guys were riding with a bunch of squids on 600s but they were so far behind that they didn't get any camera time.

I've got no problem with a 600cc bike in general but the gixer is a total squid bike, sorry. Time to get a bike that doesn't scream "I'm 19 years old, 5'7" tall, and I'm about to run into a tree"

On an unrelated note, i'd like to hear more about what's going on at Colgan. Who was fired and for what? is this fallout from the Buffalo crash?

Why would you try to justify your argument that 600s are better in the twisties with a video clip of a GSXR-1000 and a large displacement twin ripping up a mountain road? :confused:

I'd bet those two guys were riding with a bunch of squids on 600s but they were so far behind that they didn't get any camera time.

Where did u see that it was a 1 liter?

Latest resources

Back