Colgan Hiring???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

U may not realize it, but last year some regionals WERE hiring WITHOUT a commercial.

When you passed your sim check, you got your commercial issued to you, kind of like getting your ATP when you get your first type.

cliff
GRB

hey where can i sign up for the 787 operated by Colgan Air for United/CAL/AMR/Air India for 5.15 an hour? I have some time in a sim! This will be a stepping stone for my big iron job with RAH or Sky West.

hey where can i sign up for the 787 operated by Colgan Air for United/CAL/AMR/Air India for 5.15 an hour? I have some time in a sim! This will be a stepping stone for my big iron job with RAH or Sky West.

Easy buddy easy. 5.15 is second year pay. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The good news is that somehow they will make them all day trips in it so that they don't get paid per diem

You are right Mr wu, I do apologize for my bad comedy. I was just talking to a Colgan guy in DCA while I was traveling to EWR, and he was soo excited about his Q400 and his future at Colgan and how he wants CAL to let go more pilots at mainline level so he could get more flying because in his opinion you are a dummy to go to any mainline due to the fact that Colgan will be the future of aviation. True Story that had me ticked off since he thinks that he is "getting over paid to have fun"

You are right Mr wu, I do apologize for my bad comedy. I was just talking to a Colgan guy in DCA while I was traveling to EWR, and he was soo excited about his Q400 and his future at Colgan and how he wants CAL to let go more pilots at mainline level so he could get more flying because in his opinion you are a dummy to go to any mainline due to the fact that Colgan will be the future of aviation. True Story that had me ticked off since he thinks that he is "getting over paid to have fun"

That is not the mentality for the majority at CJC... most of us want mainline jobs and flying to stay at mainline carriers and we are pitifully underpaid (for now hopefully this will change). CJC may not be the future but we are excited to replace the Beech airframes with the Q400.

I was just talking to a Colgan guy in DCA while I was traveling to EWR, and he was soo excited about his Q400 and his future at Colgan and how he wants CAL to let go more pilots at mainline level so he could get more flying because in his opinion you are a dummy to go to any mainline due to the fact that Colgan will be the future of aviation.

holly friggin run-on.

I don't think the aforementioned "pilot" at CJC represents even a small minority here. Most of us are pretty tired of the status quo, and managment "kool-aid". This is going to be a tough enough year without some naive fool making us all look like we just solo'd on MSFS eating a bac of Cheetos.
Seriously, it is in our hands to continue the fight for better work rules and an industry leading contract that we can all be proud of.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Latest resources

Back