Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ha

Fred,
Did your babysitter trap you the same way Mr. Rogers trapped his child prey. We are going to take a choo choo ride behind the wall to freaking fantasy land. I bet to this day you can't even be in the same room as a man's sweater. You probably wear velcro shoes for the same reason.

hey my babysitter was HOT, and I really didn't mind if she touched my naughty once and a while.

I only wear velcro because I hate tying my shoes at the security checkpoint. Sweaters are fine.

Beech Balls said:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
That's cute Herreshoff......When is Filipa coming again?

She hasn't emailed me back. I think my email was sent to her SPAM folder :(

It will roll said:
Heard this from a good source: Within the next three months Colgan Air will be buying 12 DHC-8-300's to operate out of JFK as Delta Connection to begin service before 2007. This was sopposed to be Mesa's or excuse me, Freedom Air's territory but due to their "failure to preform" Colgan was selected as the next operator. Outstation basing likely and hiring to begin in full swing within 1 month to staff the Dashs. No street CA's look for upgrade on the Saab side to drop back down to 13-15 months at most. Contract length is atleast 7 years. Good news!

SEE!!! you guys thought I was craaazy!!
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4171/colgandash4zo.jpg

Latest resources

Back