• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ShyFlyGuy

Major Member
Colgan Gets IAD UAL Flying

Looks like the flying that Shuttle America was doing with the Saabs is being taken over by Colgan.

10 more Saabs: $40 million
60 more pilots: $1.8 million/yr
Finally flying for United: Priceless

This is going to put Colgan near 500 pilots by the the time they're fully spooled up.

Shy

PS. Sorry about the DCA/IAD mixup.

Last edited:
So, Colgan will fly saabs from DCA to ORD and DEN? That is awesome. Long flights for props. DCA---right? Not IAD?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Shuttle flies out of IAD not DCA. Get ready for the awesomeness known as the G gates. Those gates and the rampers are just top notch.

I believe that UAL ALPA requires that any express carrier be represented by a union or have a union vote scheduled. I'll believe this one when I see Colgan at the G Gates.

Capn Lucky said:
I believe that UAL ALPA requires that any express carrier be represented by a union or have a union vote scheduled. I'll believe this one when I see Colgan at the G Gates.

SkyWest???

Capn Lucky said:

Unless this is a brand new development (which I highly doubt) I have to wave the BS flag on your statement.

SkyWest is not represented by a union. Not sure if a union vote is on the horizon for them.

Hmmm.....where did you get your information?

GP

Man I wish you were right about this, but unfortunately not.

Latest resources

Back