Colgan Gets DCA UAL Flying

ShyFlyGuy

Major Member
Total Time
Colgan Gets IAD UAL Flying

Looks like the flying that Shuttle America was doing with the Saabs is being taken over by Colgan.

10 more Saabs: $40 million
60 more pilots: $1.8 million/yr
Finally flying for United: Priceless

This is going to put Colgan near 500 pilots by the the time they're fully spooled up.

Shy

PS. Sorry about the DCA/IAD mixup.

Last edited:

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
Total Time
a lot
source???

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
So, Colgan will fly saabs from DCA to ORD and DEN? That is awesome. Long flights for props. DCA---right? Not IAD?

Bye Bye--General Lee

great cornholio

Are you threatening me??
Total Time
Shuttle flies out of IAD not DCA. Get ready for the awesomeness known as the G gates. Those gates and the rampers are just top notch.

cpierse

Chucklehead
Total Time
5000+
Why hasn't there been an official announcement? I guess that's a rhetorical question.

Capn Lucky

Total Time
4000+
I believe that UAL ALPA requires that any express carrier be represented by a union or have a union vote scheduled. I'll believe this one when I see Colgan at the G Gates.

s.o.sJTB

Total Time
Capn Lucky said:
I believe that UAL ALPA requires that any express carrier be represented by a union or have a union vote scheduled. I'll believe this one when I see Colgan at the G Gates.
SkyWest???

GuppyPuppy

Living the Dream
Total Time
28 yrs
Capn Lucky said:
Unless this is a brand new development (which I highly doubt) I have to wave the BS flag on your statement.

SkyWest is not represented by a union. Not sure if a union vote is on the horizon for them.

Hmmm.....where did you get your information?

GP

Rick James

Total Time
5000+
Man I wish you were right about this, but unfortunately not.