Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan forgot to pay it's employees today.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

Yup. Overdraft fees, bounced checks, canceled plans. Thanks CJC. I'm sure we'll get some weak apology memo with no monetary reparations. This place is so completely pathetic.

Maybe they just "fixed the glitch" that was your existance with the Company - they figured you would figure it out at some point. . . Now if you could just relocate your desk down to the basement.

So...

A) Who plans to have bills taken out ON THE DAY they are supposed to get paid? Seriously? Has the phrase "Never count your chickens before they hatch" never been said to you?

B) You expect the company to pay you when they mess up? You're going to be lucky if they even ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that they f-kd up. This is the regional airline business after all.....Hell this is BUSINESS after all. How many times has the BANK given you free money after double charging your last debit card purchase (Chase Bank)?

C) This has nothing to do with CJC, it's an American/Western world business thing. Besides...some lady in corporate probably screwed the pooch and is stressed out about her possible non-existent job right now.

Maybe they just "fixed the glitch" that was your existance with the Company - they figured you would figure it out at some point. . . Now if you could just relocate your desk down to the basement.

This may be the case for me, but for the other 999 worthwhile employees here, I doubt it. Looks like some payroll employee is exclaiming "I must've put a decimal point in the wrong place or something. Shot, I always do that. I always mess up some mundane detail."

Same thing happened last January to 9E employees when they switched payroll systems. Probably the same thing happened again.

Most regional pilots live paycheck to paycheck at somepoint, except for the select few who have daddy buying them breitling watches and $450 steel studded flight cases so they can look like a super cool airline pilot.

Cut the payroll dept. some slack....they were all off for Christmas and New Years.

So...

A) Who plans to have bills taken out ON THE DAY they are supposed to get paid? Seriously? Has the phrase "Never count your chickens before they hatch" never been said to you?
Obviously, you've never worked for a regional. Get out of this forum.
Have you ever heard the phrase, "Walk a mile in another man's shoes before you.... something, something.... GTFO."

Obviously, you've never worked for a regional. Get out of this forum.
Have you ever heard the phrase, "Walk a mile in another man's shoes before you.... something, something.... GTFO."

The solution is simple. Small claims court. Document your fees, lost time, etc etc and wring every penny from the MFs! Easy suit-you will have fun, and you will win!

-Bonus part-Maybe you will collect $300, but they will have to send someone in to defend them at the cost of at least 10 times that!

-That is what you call fun AND games!

-Bet they won't "forget" again!!

Latest resources

Back