• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey jackass...Before you start throwing people's names around like you are in a public forum you might have the common courtesy to tell us your's. I have known Mark since his first day at CJC when he was a goofball BE-1900 F/O candidate that has matured into one heck of great pilot and a damned good friend! So go get stuffed...

Nobody has an interest in this except Colgan pilots.

Accident investigations usually result in rule changes that affect the entire industry, not just the airline involved. Accident investigations have resulted in sterile cockpit rules, requirements for GPWS, the new training curiculum for all 121 carriers, contaminated runway data, etc, etc.

If new rules come out of this accident my suspicon is they will affect every pilot in the industry that commutes and every pilot that has ever had an 'unsat' on a checking or training event. And you won't like them.

They all did such a great job. They really got a handle on the accident when they started asking questions about why we made a CFM that you need two hands to use and not one. Thats it---they solved the whole damn thing. Nobody has an interest in this except Colgan pilots. I welcomed and was greatful to have ALPA but it should have been run by Colgan ALPA. That is where it went wrong.

You make ab... AP... solutely no sense. First you indict Seggy for being inept, then claim National overstepped their bounds and boofed it.

There is absolutely no way on this earth that an F16 driver is as stupid as you are. There's no way an F16 wrench is as stupid as you are. There's no way someone who built a SnapTite F16 model is as stupid as you are.

You, Doc, are a gibbering imbecile. Wrangle your three mutant neurons into a thought, and make sure that thought is, "I should go piss on Chuck Norris' shoe."

I'd be "greatful" if you did, as well as the world at large. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your sole.

(the rest of us would type "soul," but you'd swear that is in S Korea where you flew F16s... and hilarity would ensue)

spineless

Nobody has an interest in this except Colgan pilots.

Are you sure about that?
:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Do you think that :uzi:Colgan Management was better to represent Colgan Pilots???

HA!

They looked like deer in a car's headlights, only throwing the pilots under the bus in an effort to get out of the way.

:puke:

The Colgan folks are doing an excellent job, especially for a brand new MEC! Imagine where they would be today if TOOLS like you had voted the first time???

If you are so smart Dr. King, sitting there in your panties at 3am typing on your computer, why don't you address your concerns to Mark directly? You won't because you are a chickenhawk looser who deep down knows that they have NO IDEA what is going on in the real world.

If the MEC is doing so horribly, why don't you volunteer to make it better. You would rather sit there and whine like a spinless pansy.

Get a life Dr. King.

Latest resources

Back