Colgan ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dr King

I want to thank Mark Segaloff for the horrible job he did iin securing proper people to represent the pilots of COlgan at the 3407 public hearing. He totally lost control and allowed members from other airlines to run the show. These were people that have apsolutely no stake in this company and dont care if we loose our jobs. They tried to air all of our dirty laundry putting us closer to going out of business. I hope this goes to show their lack of leadership. Hopefully everyone will see this when voting in our new leadership.

These were people that have apsolutely no stake in this company and dont care if we loose our jobs.

Hopefully everybody will try to figure out how an alleged F16 driver can't construct a sentence. If you are going to throw stones, make sure your arse isn't a hat.

I want to thank Mark Segaloff for the horrible job he did iin securing proper people to represent the pilots of COlgan at the 3407 public hearing. He totally lost control and allowed members from other airlines to run the show. These were people that have apsolutely no stake in this company and dont care if we loose our jobs. They tried to air all of our dirty laundry putting us closer to going out of business. I hope this goes to show their lack of leadership. Hopefully everyone will see this when voting in our new leadership.

Are you apsolutely kidding me?

I really don't care if you loose your job.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelax.

Sorry you feel that way about Mark. I know him personally and he's a great guy. ALPA is still NEW at Colgan. However you had all the support of ALPA behind you and the absolute best we had to offer at those hearings. However a lot of positives have indeed come out of the hearings. Did you not listen to the ALPA rep I had the pleasures of listening to? Especially when it came to duty times? He gave an awesome 1-2 punch. Thus perhaps you need to look at yourself in the mirror and just be grateful ALPA was on your side. I cannot imagine going into these hearings without them.

Also how the hell are you going to lose your jobs? Bro you need to calm the heck down. Before you make some off the wall comment you cannot back up.

Last edited:

I seriously hope you don't work for Colgan, because you absolutely have no idea what you're talking about. FYI, ALPA's hearing party spokesperson has a resume that you could only dream about. He has been involved with ALPA's and his airline's safety departments for YEARS. Obviously no one at Colgan has that experience. So, WHAT'S YOUR POINT EXACTLY?

Last edited:
I seriously hope you don't work for Colgan, because you absolutely have no idea what you're talking about. FYI, ALPA's hearing party spokesperson has a resume that you could only dream about. He has been involved with ALPA's and his airline's safety departments for YEARS. Obviously no one at Colgan has that experience. So, WHAT'S YOUR POINT EXACTLY?

...That being said, I recently had the pleasure of meeting two of Colgan's ALPA safety reps who are very involved in the investigation into the cause of 3407. I have to say, I was impressed. Two more dedicated gentlemen are not to be found anywhere. Hats off to you guys for improvising and excelling in very difficult circumstances.

Chin up, Colgan guys and gals. This too shall pass. Best wishes.

Dr. King,

Sorry, but you, sir, are an idiot. NO ONE at Colgan has the experience to represent the pilots before the NTSB. I'm absolutely sure that ALPA National advised Capt. Segeloff to choose the best ALPA had to represent the Colgan pilots.

Let's not forget that Colgan pilots were represented by ALPA for an entire TWO WEEKS prior to the accident. No one can expect the Colgan MEC to have the sophistication or experience to represent an accident before the NTSB.

Colgan pilots are DAMN lucky they voted in ALPA just prior to the accident. They are the poster boys now for what ALPA National can do for a pilot group.

Captain Segaloff is a dedicated union rep, and a good personal friend. He has worked tirelessly for the CJC pilots for over two years now, putting his own career on the line to bring union representation to his fellow Colgan pilots, and now working his ass off to represent his fallen union brothers that aren't here to represent themselves. While you were sitting in the comfort of your own home, he was out at the crash site having to deal with this catastrophe. Where was your dedication to your fellow pilots? What have you done for your profession? You make me sick.

Mark, keep up the good work and don't let these mental midgets like this supposed F-16 pilot get you down.

Latest resources

Back