• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Originally Posted by Kaman
This is just in from www.colganpilotgroup.com

VICTORY!!!!!!

The Colgan Pilot Group is going into effect......... STBY for news.............

Remember its time to heal and reunite the pilot group. NO HATE, we are all one group together.

I thought this was a BS way of starting a pilot group where 49% did not want it so I decided to write an email. Check it out. Can anyone tell me who responded?

Colgan Pilot Group" [email protected]

[email protected] wrote:
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Who ever controls this website should apologize for the statements on August 21. [/FONT]​
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]This is what I expected from us "However, this should not be viewed as either a victory or as a defeat, but as a testament to democracy and to the spirit of teamwork."[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Not, in bright Red Font "VICTORY !!! NO HATE" - - that was absolutely ignorant and for those who read that you need to apologize. A much smarter man wrote the letter now posted on the web page. I am for a Colgan Pilot Group, but not one whose talk is through ignorance.[/FONT]​

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]I did not know this website was in existence until I looked at the negative statements about it on flightinfo. There is no victory when you win by four votes. All that means is 49.3% of Colgan pilots wanted a union. Now it is time to show them that we can make this a better place with-out ALPA. We have one year, lets not drag our feet. If nothing changes in this next year then we could be ALPA by a minimum of one vote.[/FONT]​

THE RESPONSE FROM [email protected]

Get a life loooooooooooooooooooser
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]NOW THAT IS PROFESSIONAL. IS THIS PERSON TRYING TO REPRESENT US AT COLGAN AIR. Ha ha, This looks promising. Does my email sound like I voted for ALPA? I didn't think so. Wow what a victory !!! Some Jack with an email account that calls himself a pilot group of one. No Thanhs.[/FONT]​

It's obvious that the intelligent people were for the ALPA drive all along. I'm confident that no member of the O.C. would have responded by callilng someone a "loooooooser" and telling them to get a life. Quite ironic indeed for the Colgan pilot group individual who wrote that.

It says they are looking for volunteers to help set up the Colgan Pilot Group. Is there any chance we will be able to elect the leadership?

Thanks Colgan 155

Latest resources

Back