• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan ALPA Reps and ALPA Staff Meet with Congressman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how ALPA National is silent on the further stealing of Midwest jobs to a non-ALPA carrier. Nope they'd rather brag about AAI.

Funny how ALPA National is silent on the further stealing of Midwest jobs to a non-ALPA carrier. Nope they'd rather brag about AAI.

Can you craft an ALPA press release and an internal game plan?

Can you craft an ALPA press release and an internal game plan?

I sure as fook can.

Can you? Better yet, Rez: I'll post mine after you post yours. Quit asking questions, and show us the goods. I'm starting on mine right now.

I sure as fook can.

Can you? Better yet, Rez: I'll post mine after you post yours. Quit asking questions, and show us the goods. I'm starting on mine right now.

No I can't. I don't have the information. I am not on the Midwest MEC.

However, since you are so confident, with or without information, let's see what you got.... ensure that when you do draft a press release, do so as if you have responsibility for it.....

Isn't that Natls. job to do?

nope

National does not get involved in the day to day operations of the MEC's, nor do they want to. While we are a national union, each MEC must operate as if it is by itself, sort of, if that makes sense.

No I can't. I don't have the information. I am not on the Midwest MEC.

However, since you are so confident, with or without information, let's see what you got.... ensure that when you do draft a press release, do so as if you have responsibility for it.....

You simpering TWAT!

I don't need any further information than the fact that an ALPA represented pilot group has been replaced wholesale by a leasing company!

Jesus Harold Christ, what more do you need?

Let me frame it for you:

Tough economy.
Neighbors.
Loss of an extremely proud service.
Undercutting/outsourcing.
Erosion.

Is it that hard? Can you only ask questions?

Holy crap, Rez. I thought I figured out who you were. I was dead wrong. You went flaccid on a hot button, and the guy I thought you were would blow up.

I'm out. What a twerp.

You simpering TWAT!

I don't need any further information than the fact that an ALPA represented pilot group has been replaced wholesale by a leasing company!

Jesus Harold Christ, what more do you need?

Let me frame it for you:

Tough economy.
Neighbors.
Loss of an extremely proud service.
Undercutting/outsourcing.
Erosion.

Is it that hard? Can you only ask questions?

Holy crap, Rez. I thought I figured out who you were. I was dead wrong. You went flaccid on a hot button, and the guy I thought you were would blow up.

I'm out. What a twerp.

So what would this press release say? would it have teeth?

So what would this press release say? would it have teeth?

The questions would follow a series of STATEMENTS. They are a series of crafted words that don't bounce culpability or imagination back to the audience- they actually state a position.

So yes, they would.

I swear to Christ, Frank* is rolling in his grave.

*Great-grandfather. Union guy. Wait, bona-fide ward steward; not a wine-sipping union dork with a blonde girl to his right.

Latest resources

Back