• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahem... ahem...

HACK COUGH WHEEZE

Lemme take it from here, Rez:

What are you gonna do about it, rumorhasit?

Okay, here goes!!! I am going to click my heals together and say "There's no place like ALPA, there's no place like NTSB!!!" Open my eyes and tell my wife I lover her and sorry I chose the career I did and I'm glad she has a respectable job (with a good salary) at a credit union and I am sorry she has to pay for the dam house etc. also pay that life insurance policy that insures I am worth more dead than alive.

Sorry having a bad aviation day!!!

You are an angry Dash 8 captain.... when you are ready to be a lucid ALPA member.... post again....

So I'm posting again, with cause.

I'm not an angry Dash 8 captain, I'm a disenfranchised member of ALPA. I am not a foil for you on which to play your usual empty tactics.

You claim lucidity. I claim clarity of purpose, against your obfuscating and infuriatingly blameless cause. I charge you to again come up with something of substance, yet I know you are an aloof deflector without accountability or genuine impulse.

I have lost nights of sleep over my current ALPA position. I have come to the same conclusion: It is pointless. It is toothless. It is NOW time for a groundswell beyond my simple job as a volunteer and blast public and private perception into oblivion. You need more information to make it happen.

I bullet mark a simple outline of an agenda, legal and "toothy," in response to your guarded remarks and aspersions whether I could do either.

You are still a simpering twat.

Relegate me to the loserville "angry Dash 8 captain" status, await something in response that is worthy of your analysis, whatever it may be- either way, you've proven over and over how much you have failed to FIX ALPA.

Show me one whit of evidence that elevates you beyond lowecur's BS analysis, and I'll show you a leader.

Until then, you are fully woerthless.

Sig: your post consistenly makes no sense, put down the dictionary and just say what you mean. And yes you are angry, after all these years of flying a dash I would be pissed too.

Sig: your post consistenly makes no sense, put down the dictionary and just say what you mean. And yes you are angry, after all these years of flying a dash I would be pissed too.

It means when someone throws a flag, quit fu&^^^ing blaming them.

Then, don't claim the person throwing the flag isn't doing their part.

Then, WTF say you when it is back in your hands, and I say you have jack schitt to say for it?

I want an answer.

That's all.

I've gotta say, I've got a hard time understanding what you're getting at. You're pissed. I get that. About what? You mentioned age 65 and MEA, but that's about all that I've figured out, and neither one really affects you that much. What exactly do you want answers for?

As I was looking athe pictures of the alpa mag at my toilet, i saw a lot of old guys with fedex and united and delta written below their pictures. When will alpa give any thought about the regionals? Not one thing about the regionals on there.

Can you craft an ALPA press release and an internal game plan?

Thats not his job!!! Thats ALPA nationals job!! Who the hell is he gonna release it to!! This is the crap that pisses me off about you on this board. You never answer sh#t you just return with a smart ass question.

Last edited:
You mentioned age 65 and MEA, but that's about all that I've figured out, and neither one really affects you that much.
I guess it only matters when it happens to your airline. Great reason to be part of a National "Union"

Thats not his job!!! Thats ALPA nationals job!! Who the hell is he gonna release it to!! This is the crap that pisses me off about you on this board. You never answer sh#t you just return with a smart ass question.

Yeah well that is the point....

Ever had an angry passenger determined to get to the destination and have a delay... suddenly you're being told to do things with an airplane that are not only non pragmatic and illegal, but physically impossible...

My issue with ALPA members like this, is they act like said passengers. They treat ALPA like a shop in the mall. ALPA is not a consumers place of business.... it is self government.

ALPA members hardly take the time to figure out how the politics of the career operate. It is all about political capital, pragmatism, relationship building, alliances, etc....

You guys are going to keep getting sh@t from me until you take it upon yourselves to become informed and understanding of how it all works...

Look man, ALPA has big problems.... but you can't fix the problems if you don't know what is going on..... you think you know, yet consistently show you don't know on this board. There are plenty of guys on this board that know what the problems are...

Nevets
Captain X
FJD2
Doin Time
UALdriver

They are all volunteers.. you can tell that they put their time where their mouth is.... they can all tell you that change takes time or... just maybe that is the way it is.... complaining about things that doesn't even makes sense just shows a level of ignorance... that is not to say there is a lack of intelligence, but it shows you aren't willing to invest in your careers. You bring the consumer mentality to self government.... it does NOT work.

Latest resources

Back