Colgan Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Run from the singing kangaroos

Ive met a few Kangaroos in my time and none of them could sing. The Kangaroo Cowboy is no different ;-)

Perhaps the Kangaroo Cowboy should have spent more money on singing lessons and less on that hot rod jeep of his...

Actually guys, I don't know if you rec'd this memo... I got it from crew scheduling... It says:

"Dear aircrew members,
We the Colgan Management are proud to introduce a new bidding system... Beginning immediately, all crew members are to bid using the flightinfo.com website, as we're reading your smack talk'n posts anyway. This will expedite the following months bid awards. Thank you for your cooperation."

Beginning immediately, all crew members are to bid using the flightinfo.com website,

If it'll get me my schedule faster, I'm all for it!! I leave today for what should be a three day adventure... but since it's the 28th and I don't know what I'm doing next month, do I pack for 4 days, maybe 5 or 6???

Its all agame you know. How late can the award be put out and how long can it be up before anyone sees it!:D

mung, I have always found that a good beer or ten calms me down......of course by ten it doesn't have to even be that good.

Latest resources

Back