• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I flew with an Fo that left there last week and he said upgrades are handed out not based on seniority.

BTW would anyone like to buy half intrest in my job? You pay for your type, pay me 50k then you do all my reserve and my LGA turns with the four hour sits. It would be great experiance for the up and comming airline pilot.

Could the reason for upgrading out of seniority be the airman's Total Time? Perhaps if they had to follow strict seniority order, the airline could become log-jammed due to lower time pilots not having the required flight time to upgrade.

Just my opinion.

Upgrade at Colgan is soley based upon whomever has shoved their nose farthest up the ass of management, therefore constituting the Colgan definition of a 'good attitude'.

Last edited:
what's a matter TITTYJET, DID THEY BUST YOU ON A CHECKRIDE?

you're arrogant crap is so shallow it's amusing...you attack and retreat. you're what we call a MALCONTENT.....

TAKE YOUR BAD ATTITUDE, AND YOUR HATE FOR COLGAN AND BE GONE.

OBVIOUSLY, YOUR REAR IS STILL HURTING FROM THE PINK SLIP THEY HANDED OUT TO YOU.

TRY LIPITOR FOR THAT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE YOU'VE GOT

Climb

I thought you weren't going to get your panties in a wad anymore!:D

The fact is there is some truth to Titty's comment. You were an off the street captain, so you didn't get to sit in the right seat and see how things go on. It's pretty frustrating for an FO to see people below him or her to upgrade before them. It's not always about hours and experience. It's 2000 total today, then 2500 total tomorrow.

The company is not shy about saying that it's all about merit. Do you work on your days off.. Do you give the company crap about flying a couple extra legs.... and so on and so forth.

Latest resources

Back