Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy Cow!

big ol' one said:
I find it unbelievable and terribly pathetic that you have nothing better to do than sit around and gossip about how attractive or unattractive you find someone whom you don't even truly know. However, to be honest- I also find myself truly amazed that some of you even have enough intelligence to string words together to form a complete sentence.

Those of you who have defended me, I truly apprecitate it. This post is directed toward those of you who seem to find nothing wrong with targeting a specific person on a public website, particularly one who has gone out of her way to help several of you on more than one occasion. I don't make a habit of reading about planes and flying, being that I am not overly interested in it. When this post was first brought to my attention, I chose not to acknowledge it- despite the fact that several remarks were particularly vicious. However, I have had a few days to think about it and have since changed my mind.

Iced Up- You have had your turn to state your opinion, so now I will take mine. You are completely entitled to your preference for smaller women. In fact, I totally understand it. You probably need a smaller woman to make you feel like a bigger man, because- let's face it- in many cases, bigger is better. It is because of men (and rest assured I use that term loosely) like you, that so many young women die of eating disorders every day, trying to live up to unrealistic standards. I hope you are proud of your contribution to those statistics. I pray that you never have daughters, and should you have sons, I will hope that one day they will become REAL men, complete with the intelligence to distinguish a real woman from a Barbie Doll.

I will admit that your comments did hurt, but I console myself in the fact that I am one up on you. You see, I can lose weight, but unfortunately, I find it very unlikely that you will ever grow a pair of balls.

P.S.- If the purpose of your screen name is to keep your identity anonymous, you might want to remember that fact before you start mentioning personal tidbits in your posts. How many Beech captains do you think we have who were at Cape Air? It wasn't difficult to figure out. You would do well to remember that "fat" girls CAN read...

Go without a computer for a few days and surf into this!

First off, I'm not even sure who you are. However, I do have a pretty good idea who you could be. Without incriminating any further I'll leave it at that. The comments I made were not directed to anyone in CS.

As far as keeping my "identity anonymous"? All my co-workers who frequent this site are familiar with who I am. I definitely do not go out of my way to keep it ANONYMOUS. It is pretty obvious by my posts on this site.

And the comments about my character. All I can say is you obviously do not know me at all.

........nice post moron\

You might want to watch who you're calling a moron. Seeing as this board is NOT very annonymous, the guy you call a moron today, might be your captain tomorrow.

Regardless of what was said, maybe if the clowns in that office were a little more friendly and helpful they wouldn't get talked about in that manner.

Just wait until those in that office, or relatives of those in that office come on-line and see how friendly we can be.

maybe if the clowns in that office were a little more friendly and helpful they wouldn't get talked about in that manner

i can't believe some of what i'm reading on here. i agree that there are many people in that office that i don't think could give a s*** less about me or any of you, and won't think twice about me once i'm gone, but this conversation wasn't about them, and the girl that it was about doesn't deserve that. she does a good job, and i don't doubt for a second that when she has the power to help any of you, she doesn't hesitate to use it (except now for maybe Iced.) gee, after reading this, i don't think i can figure out why she said her position is "anti pilot."

First off, I'm not even sure who you are. However, I do have a pretty good idea who you could be.

Hmm, you think??? i thought she made it pretty clear...

The comments I made were not directed to anyone in CS.

exactly who were they directed at?

it's gotta be danielle. she hasn't been around because she's not an f/a anymore. she works in the crew scheduling office. fat chance getting with her though- she's nice, but she doesn't mess with pilots. tough luck, dude..

I hear she's hot.

I feel sorry for you if you think she is hot!

i feel sorry for YOU if you DON'T...you must be blind, and deaf-she has one sexy voice too. are we talking about the same girl here??

Her voice is not too bad I guess on the phone. But it would take a lot better voice to make her attractive. I just prefer my women a little smaller than that.

RIGHT man, way to try and back your way out of it....

All I can say is you obviously do not know me at all.

whether she knows you or not, i think most of what she said was pretty dead on...

Latest resources

Back