Colgan Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Mung:

Even though my vitriolic distaste for, and mistrust of, the Colgans is quite evident, I have to tell you that you did the absolute right thing by not going to BMA. Good for you -- you have more sense than I have previously given you credit for.

Keep your nose clean, stay the hell out of HEF, and, most importantly, check six.

Out.:D :cool: :p

I have to agree, things are not too bad here. I heard we just picked up another D model, it is old (serial #69) but at least it is a D.

FlightTraker

i don't know about the company Newfo, but i've seen a few of the flight attendants in PIT and LGA, and they look pretty good from where i've been standing....some of them are a little older, but i've seen a few blondes and brunettes, and there's one redhead i used to see around a lot, about 20,25 - real friendly. i wouldn't mind putting up with some of the s*** i do if i had some girls like that to take care of me...

Their Beech FA's all look like 'Hansel'. He is so hot right now! :)

-Boo!

That's my buddy, Hailey. Great smile, better ass.

chper plt:

you must be lightening up or switched from coffee to beer....you flamed some guy somewhere up stream for asking about girls....

quote: " go play somewhere else"

MOCA Hagati!

Nah, man (tittyjet) hayley's hot, but she's blond...reddish hair, great smile, hasn't been around in a while- it's gotta be danielle. she hasn't been around because she's not an f/a anymore. she works in the crew scheduling office. fat chance getting with her though- she's nice, but she doesn't mess with pilots. tough luck, dude..

Latest resources

Back