• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Air to buy Air Wis CRJ's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heavy D Driver awakes from his slumber to put an end to this one. His posts few and far between, he even scorched the sweet desert breeze that wipped across his brow. He could turn the day into night, and layed to waste all posters that wrote crap about his place of business. What's up bra?!!!

Rogue5 said:
I've got it from two sources (including one AWAC pilot) the 146's are going to a fire-bomber company out West for conversion to air attack.

Slow approach speed, great climb rate to get out, a bit of an old airframe but young compared to the WWII bombers they've got out there...

No WW2 bombers have been used since 2002.

Minden Air is converting one 146 so far, to see how it will work out.

How's The Slob?

BRA,

It's been a while. How's the slob treating you?

"You see 'em too?"

"Dude are we going to be on TV?"

Lurking in the shadows, in rare form heavy d driver drops 2 posts within a 24 hour period. What gives bra? I got pulled off the beech and put into Avro ground school actually. I'm gonna be dual qualified on that and the saab 2000. The override pay on that is gonna be $4 an hour. 4 dollars. Almost an extra 4 grand a year. So base pay...plus 4 an hour. All left seat time though. I'm exicited, I'm a little wired. Heavy half and large are gonna be my Fo's, and also you can't forget Ton's of Fun.

A mouthful of scoal, and his chaps barely worn, beechcowboy rode off to fight another day.

If there are no good rumors going around, just make something up i always say.

See how long it takes to get back to you.

yeah that firebomeer thing fell through. Aparently, somthing bad with the rapid cg chsnge when you drop 15000 lbs, of retardent

DD

That's Amazing BRA

BRA,

That's great that you are getting typed in both the 146 and the 2000, but unfortunatly Colgan management has informed Air Wisconsin that they are unable to pay for the cost of training first officers on the 146, so the 146 is going to be operated as a single-pilot, VFR-only airplane. Tons-o-fun, Heavy-Half, The She-Man RA, and Shirtless Bill have all been dropped from F/O training and are now enrolled in a quick qualification flight attendent course. Unfortunately Tons-o-fun, Heavy-Half, The She-Man RA, and Shirtless Bill will all be required as per the Colgan Airlines Inflight Services Manual to wear fishnet stockings and tube tops for their uniform attire on the new 146.

-Enjoy!

"Um, we've just had an "event" over here!"

"That was other kids."

Latest resources

Back