• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Air to buy Air Wis CRJ's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We got all these new hires around this place now. Sometimes you can just feel their eyes on you. Even when your not even facing them. You can just sometimes feel them wondering...."could that be that dude that posts all that crap under the user name BRA? Or could that be beechcowboy?"

BRA said:
We got all these new hires around this place now. Sometimes you can just feel their eyes on you. Even when your not even facing them. You can just sometimes feel them wondering...."could that be that dude that posts all that crap under the user name BRA? Or could that be beechcowboy?"

funny thing you said that....all the new hires already know who I am....scary indeed...that splains the funny look they give me, the look of do I kiss his hand and call him Dom or shake his hand and say "Howdy Skipper!"

Don Corleone

Godfather, if I may be so bold. When is your time up. The grass really is greener on the other side.
Or has the dark side completed its re-modelling of your psyche? I will always believe you still have good in you!
Hope all is well and say hi to Danielle, Lynne and the others for me.
Thanx, Mung.

Mungusaurus said:
Godfather, if I may be so bold. When is your time up. The grass really is greener on the other side.
Or has the dark side completed its re-modelling of your psyche? I will always believe you still have good in you!
Hope all is well and say hi to Danielle, Lynne and the others for me.
Thanx, Mung.

Mungo! didn't ya here I'm the new Asst CP...wait that was last week's rumor...today I'm the new DO...wait that was last month's rumor....I'm off to Sweeden to get the first 2000...wait that's next month's rumor...

just waiting for the call of LUV or Eddie the Feddie. My time will be up soon unless the 2000's do arrive...wait weren't we suppose to be in jets by now? That's what MC, Jr. said 4 years ago.

I'm so confused....I'll see Lynn Poo tonight, Danielle went to TX for a few days of TDY on the CO side of life. L8r

the jets are coming by the end of the year........

.......its just that they have not decided which year.

Latest resources

Back