Colgan Air to buy Air Wis CRJ's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

beechcowboy

Did you really think this could be real???

Sorry Air Wis crews, your company represented the last of what could be good in our regional industry. I hope you fall on both feet and continue successful careers.

You Are A Retard....

Dude,

That is about the most retarded rumor I have heard yet. How long did it take for you to think of that one. If Colgan is getting any airplanes from AWAC, they will be getting the BAe-146's. Why don't you go and start spreading that one around the crewroom, you heard it here first, Colgan is getting AWAC's BAe-146's so that Colgan can do fire supression this summer with the Dinosaur.

Nice try but Colgan ain't gettin no jets from AWAC. It looks like the Air Whiskey Jets will get a new paint job in blue....USAirways Blue that is..

FedEx feeders have the first dibs on those 146's...

SlapShot said:
I am in negotiations with Colgan to sell them my skateboard.

Ha!

As proof that there's no intelligence in airline management, they could probably do better on Ebay!
:D

FN FAL said:
FedEx feeders have the first dibs on those 146's...

I've got it from two sources (including one AWAC pilot) the 146's are going to a fire-bomber company out West for conversion to air attack.

Slow approach speed, great climb rate to get out, a bit of an old airframe but young compared to the WWII bombers they've got out there...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back