• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

V1cutsrfun

Gomerski'
Ok guys...

I am sure you all know, Managment took down the Crew Board. Looks like Managment is serious about not having a forum to discuss items... and has taken steps and shown determination to not take this pilot group and its concerns seriously as well.

In fact, in spite of all the Jr manning, Draft issues, rolled days off, threats from the perpetualy ignorant and untrained Crew Scheduling staff, about legal sched issues... well the list is long.

Bottom line... Mgt is not hearing our concerns, and has become even more blatant to ignoring them all together....and continues to underestimate our resolve to operate a safe and functional airline, while being treated fairly and with respect that we as professionals deserve.

Several crew were worked over in ways never thought imaginable, while completing their duties with professionalism representive of what our profession deserves. Hats are off to you.

Discuss as you may

V1

Several air carrier pilot groups have subgroups over at PPRUNE (including SWA)- and since it is based in the UK, might be able to jurisdictionally tell Management to SHOVE IT...

I'd suggest seeing if the Colgan pilot group can get a sub group over there; internal communication is KEY...

That's ok. We've been told by our union to keep our expectations low about the contract anyway. Even they don't give a sh!t. Carry on as usual.

I was being sarcastic. CJC MEC sent out a memo that mentioned we should keep our expectations for "industry leading" and even "industry standard" in check because it most likely won't happen for the first contract.

Nothing like shooting for the stars.

I've read the article three times and each time came away with the same feeling and it wasn't very good.

To each his own, I suppose.

Colgan pilots welcome to post there stuff here

Several air carrier pilot groups have subgroups over at PPRUNE (including SWA)- and since it is based in the UK, might be able to jurisdictionally tell Management to SHOVE IT...

I'd suggest seeing if the Colgan pilot group can get a sub group over there; internal communication is KEY...

You guys can post your stuff here as well.. there is nothing the compnay can do about it here either..

Latest resources

Back