Colgan 3047 NEW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was I Lied to?

Once again, there are NO airplanes designed or approved to fly in severe icing. Severe ice is to be avoided at all costs, no matter what the airplane.
You mean my instructor might have lied to me, lets check with Avbug he shoud know if the L-188 and L-382 were authorized for flight in severe icing.

I saw on Fox News that another "Continental Connection" flight landed 27 minutes after 3407. Does anyone know if that was a Q400?

God save us from the media. Some idiot on NBC News tonight reported the Captain only had about 100 hours on the Q400 and had been flying the Saab340 JET before flying the turboprop!!!

God save us from the media. Some idiot on NBC News tonight reported the Captain only had about 100 hours on the Q400 and had been flying the Saab340 JET before flying the turboprop!!!

Uh..the guy got his type in the Q400 in Nov. of 2008. He probably did not have much more than 100 hours in it.

Are the details of the trip known? What day of the trip were they on? Length of overnights? Duty times for those days?

Latest resources

Back