• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Springfieldjone

How do you plan on looking with all the work you got to do????????? You are already doing two jobs now( I saw your latest post ).With that admission,what you are saying is you are not being properly compensated financially and the grass may be greener else where.I believe that you are right,infact I know you are.Good luck hunting dude!!!!!!!!!!!

PltSkiracer About Colemill Enterprises!

Skidracer,If everything was so great at Colemill Enterprises why would you leave all of that and work at a crappy Regional Airline?Both jobs are Bottom Feeder material did you ever have a good job!

Last edited:
avpro91 said:
Thought we would have seen MG in an NTSB report by now....it's only a matter of time.....

Is this the MG I think it is? You know who I mean Avpro...

To Cool Dude

Saw your post,good job today.Much of the problem at this place is about the DO,since he is also an owner,it always been about the money,that is not parting with it.The ramp at this place is literally falling apart,you got potholes serious enough to cause a prop strike, and also a gear collapse or worse,having a small rock sucked through the engine causing major damage and grounding the aircraft for days maybe weeks.What they need is a brand new ramp that is built right,(preferably with concrete),they also need hangers.They have plenty of room to build a new ramp and hangers.Presently the aircraft sit outside when not flying in the rain,freezing rain,sleet,snow,hail,thunder-storms,and hot sun and the moisture gremlins do their job on the aircraft finish,avionics,wiring,seals ,and other systems on the aircraft.Nobody is saying all of these improvements would be cheap because they will not be,but anyone trying to run an aviation company should try to have good facilities.
The real reason for not spending money is that they think Opry-Land wants the property and they want to be ready to sell.
They (the DO) wants to try and take it with him when he goes,but I have never seen a hearse going to the cemetary with a luggage rack carrying luggage.

Colemill Bottom Feeding !

Cool dude would never have any association with a first class Bottom Feeder origanization like Colemill Enterprises.Peace out!

To PltSkiracer

Were you on something or were you smoking something the whole time when you worked at Colemill????????????Who are you dude?????? who are you????????

I don't know whats up with guys but I've work for colemill, and I fuckin love it. I get paid much better then the regionals and I don't have to hear pilots bitching about scabs, pay, and how shitty life is living from hotel to motel.

Partygirlpilot1

:cool: It is good to here that you hold such high standards for yourself.I saw a flight instructing job you might find interesting. It also is a wonderful job with great benefits and no living in motels.Maybe if you ever get out of the party scene you will see Colemill is a Bottom Feeder!

Last edited:
"cooldude" why are you making a crack at me, what did I you to you? You seem to have a very bad attitude. don't seem very "cool" to me

partypilot1

:cool: Sorry did not mean to crash your party. But sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and that is the way that I see it. Colemill Enterprises is nothing more than a first class Bottom Feeder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back