• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
To partypilot1

Dude,if you like being dumped on non-stop where you work,then you dude are nothing but a Kool-Aid drinker with Bleach chasers!!!!!!!!

To springfieldjone

You haven't said how the job hunt is going,did you find anything yet?????????I guess there are a few openings now where you work.Let me know!!!!!!Later Dude.

Looking for a GOOD flying position

As one who has read ALL of the posts about this company @ M88 Nashville,I would not be inclined to apply to this company.

John G (G-Force).

I flew with you several times in the King Air. I would have been better off flying by myself. You were pretty much useless in the right seat. Your complete lack of social skills made you a huge liability and I really don't understand why you were hired in the first place. Actually nobody at Colemill could understand why you were hired. You should have been fired a long time ago.

The best place for you is probably single pilot night freight.

To PltSkiracer

The Kool-Aid Drinkers are out tonite.It would seem that with all the posts on this particular thread,most of the posters agree with me rather than you,have a BLEACH chaser with that Kool-Aid,make it a gallon chaser.One phone call to the TSA and you could find your VISA canceled and your nasty A$$ sent back to europe,I suppose they have Walmart-Greeters in europe.Don't forget your Bleach chaser!!!!!!!Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!

To PltSkiracer

The person known as G-force is a person that I know and have flown with many times.He is the opposite that you have described,he is very helpful to have in the cockpit and he is very knowledgable and pleasant to be around.You need to stop beating the guy up.If you dislike the guy,then just admit it.I think I detect some jealousy here,G-force is very well educated and a good pilot with a lot of weather experience.From what I know about the pilots @ M88,the Fort,he is probably better educated than most if not all other pilots at the Fort.From the other posts I have read,the place known as the Fort could use a stiff dose of professional mgmt.experience.For you to demean him on this site by name shows how juvenile you are.You need to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.. I had always heard good things about Colemill, maybe not..

To Tram

With regard to all posts and posters on this particular thread ,the allegations made in the very first post and the 2nd Edition posts have not been disputed by any poster whether or not they are currently employed or formerly employed at Colemill Enterprises.If the allegations concerning flying continously with SQUAWKS,firing pilots for following the REG'S,firing pilots for going on INTERVIEWS with other operators,then a certain preponderance of evidence suggests that the allegations are TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PitSKiracer: How dare you mention someone by name on this board. Listen, You'll probably never know when it happens, but that tile wall and plumbing fixture about ten inches from your face might be pasted to it within seconds.

You're a marked man, havn't you ever heard of intel( the ability to find out who you are). Intel will strike like a lightning bolt.

Best be careful in the men's room at your local FBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back