Coke hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
blocked

All I know is if you pull up the link you put, I can't access it through my corporate internet. I invite anyone else to try this for themselves.

http://www.amren.com/967issue/nochute.gif

Nice to know what kind of information you read in your spare time.

Problem Report

Access denied to system because of URL Filter Configuration, while attempting to retrieve the URL: http://www.amren.com/967issue/nochute.gif.

Message ID

Blocked by Websense Category: Racism and Hate

Problem Description

Your system was configured to deny access to this URL.

Possible Problem Cause

Request denied, as specified in the local filter list configuration.

m3pilot1 said:
All I know is if you pull up the link you put, I can't access it through my corporate internet. I invite anyone else to try this for themselves.

Problem Report

Access denied to system because of URL Filter Configuration, while attempting to retrieve the URL: http://www.amren.com/967issue/nochute.gif.

Message ID

Blocked by Websense Category: Racism and Hate

Problem Description

Your system was configured to deny access to this URL.

Possible Problem Cause

Request denied, as specified in the local filter list configuration.

We get the picture, you don't like GVFlyer and would like to censor what he reads or Google or something, but do you have anything factual to dispute the Chicago Sun-Times article?

m3pilot1 said:

You haven't even seen the .gif and you go off on the guy?

I checked out the link - all that's there is a line drawing of a pilot falling out out of a biplane with no apparent parachute.

Pretty hateful stuff, huh?

For what it's worth I can't get to this website on my company's intranet.

_SkyGirl_

I haven't gone off on the guy. I just made a point of fact of where his information came from. I can't access his link to the graphic or the American Renaissance website through my company internet. I have seen it at home. BACK to the point, which is where his quote came from. He quoted the American Renaissance. That's all I'm saying. I have no feeling toward gvflyer. Just questioning his sources.

Changing the subject a little....hopefully permanently...

I saw Coke Enterprise's Citations for sale in one of the catalogs. Are they getting rid of them or replacing them?

FL350 said:
Changing the subject a little....hopefully permanently...

I saw Coke Enterprise's Citations for sale in one of the catalogs. Are they getting rid of them or replacing them?

They are getting rid of aircraft and some pilots.

m3pilot1 said:
I haven't gone off on the guy. I just made a point of fact of where his information came from. I can't access his link to the graphic or the American Renaissance website through my company internet. I have seen it at home. BACK to the point, which is where his quote came from. He quoted the American Renaissance. That's all I'm saying. I have no feeling toward gvflyer. Just questioning his sources.

Give it up dude! I lived in Chicago and Basil Talbot, who wrote the column in the Sun-Times that GVFlyer quoted, was a political reporter and editor at the Chicago Sun-Times for something like 15 years. I think he's like a professor of journalism in Iowa now. He's not exactly David Duke, pal.

`

Last edited:
m3pilot1 said:
What kind of crap is GVFlyer reading?

It's nice to know where you're coming from. The stone age?

Seems to me that you might have some agenda here other than the simple search for the facts, pardner. Looks pretty much like a personal attack. GVFlyer is a respected member of the on-line community here and I have never seen him post a questional comment.

Donnie "Boss" Cochran is such a piece of work that we heard about him way over in the Air Force fighter community. GVFlyer and GEXDriver have both invited you to correct the record if you have something that says the Sun Times clipping is wrong. I think it's time to either put up or shutup.

Muddy

I hear that CCE is going to an all Citation Excel fleet. I heard that from a fairly reliable source, though no confirmation. I do not know whether this will mean more or less pilots. I do know that the CFO of the company has been there a long time, has a lot of clout with big Coke and is no real fan of the flight department.

Latest resources

Back