• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coke hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
agreed, but with one last question: Are we both talking about Turner Broadcasting, subsidiary of Time Warner?

I think we are talking about two different entities, TBS and Turner Enterprises since Ted's not in the mix at TWX anymore.

Last edited:
FlyFlyFly said:
Interesting that KO has let some of their low time hires go, while the kid that tried to fire up an APU on a GIV in the hangar, on a plane under maintenance, after midnight on a Friday, with his friends (could he have been out drinking?), dumping a substantial amount of fuel on the hangar floor, is still there. It was lucky for him he wasn't smart enough to get it started...

Guess it pays for your daddy to have friends.

Really? Wow, I didn't hear about that one.

Bet he's kicking himself for that one. Do you think it was the pool of jet fuel that gave him up or the empty bottles of pabst blue ribbon around the hangar.

Interesting that KO has let some of their low time hires go, while the kid that tried to fire up an APU on a GIV in the hangar, on a plane under maintenance, after midnight on a Friday, with his friends (could he have been out drinking?), dumping a substantial amount of fuel on the hangar floor, is still there. It was lucky for him he wasn't smart enough to get it started...
Hmm, I wonder if that was the 800 hour kid from Riddle that got hired there a few years back...

HAZ-MAT said:
Hmm, I wonder if that was the 800 hour kid from Riddle that got hired there a few years back...

Well, I guess if he's from Riddle, he must be the guilty party ...:rolleyes:

Well, I guess if he's from Riddle, he must be the guilty party ...:rolleyes:
Sorry if I came across as an ass, he was a fellow classmate, just didn't want to come out and say his name, but some of us remember him as the luckiest kid with 800 hours.

What kind of crap is GVFlyer reading?

It's nice to know where you're coming from. The stone age?

American Renaissance is a monthly magazine that has been published since 1991. It has been called “a literate, undeceived journal of race, immigration and the decline of civility.” We consider it America’s premiere publication of racial-realist thought.

GVFlyer said:
I don't think Donnie is going to help the situation there. He's not highly regarded among my friends who are Navy fighter types. Here's some background.

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Out of the Blue[/font]

http://www.amren.com/967issue/nochute.gif

Donnie Cochran is the first black man to fly with the Navy's Blue Angels flying team. Until May, when he resigned from the team, he was also the commander of the unit. There was apparently no pressure on him to step down, and he resigned with considerable dignity, citing concern about his own flying mistakes and the threat they could pose to safety. During a recent show at Virginia Beach, the team had to scuttle a maneuver because Mr. Cochran made an error. A spokesman for the Blue Angels explained that the commander made "what aviators refer to as head mistakes." The real question, which remains unasked, is why Mr. Cochran was put into this position. (Basil Talbott, Jolt for Blue Angels, Chicago Sun-Times, May 29, 1996.)

GV

mxflyer said:
thanks king but its not my # and the guys who # it is is posted on nbaa website for public viewing anyway. he gave me permission to post it. if you need anything in the atl area......call him. its his cell # but thanks for warning. i would post mine but id be afraid my ex would get it

FYI - NBAA is a members only forum, not a public forum. It is vastly different from flightinfo.

2000Flyer

m3pilot1 said:
It's nice to know where you're coming from. The stone age?

American Renaissance is a monthly magazine that has been published since 1991. It has been called “a literate, undeceived journal of race, immigration and the decline of civility.” We consider it America’s premiere publication of racial-realist thought.

The graphic is from one source (Google), the article is from the Chicago Sun-Times (as you would know if you bothered to read the credit), a well know source of racial diatribes. If you have information suggesting that the article is incorrect, this is a good forum in which to provide it.

GV

~

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back