• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coffee Creamers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For what it's worth, as a coffee drinker, I think Coffee Mate is the most vile substances on the face of the planet. Something to consider if your principals actually drink the stuff.

This needed to be said. Cream in coffee is vile. Take it as an espresso shot, black with a little raw sugar.

Funny thing about liquid creamer...it should be kept at room temperature. If it freezes or gets above 90, it is unsafe. That is why I only carry powdered creamer.

RE: Non Dairy Coffee Creamer : Kidney Stone Connection?

12 years ago as a life long coffee drinker I was bilaterally attacked with kidney stones. One side passed(you don't want this to happen to even your worse enemy) the other required ultrasonic breakup due to stone size. Interesting that the well respected diagnosing urologist asked "have you ever used non dairy (dry) coffee creamer?" My answer was never until the last year or so. Note: I was in a non scheduled freight operation based at a hotel where we drank the free coffee and used the non-dairy creamer (first time I had ever used the stuff regularly). The doctor said he was asking as he had had similar responses from a number of patients that had presented with stones, but he had no double blind study or anything to support a connection. I have had no susequent kidney trouble as I have taken mine black since! FYI, Bestfwdspd

12 years ago as a life long coffee drinker I was bilaterally attacked with kidney stones. One side passed(you don't want this to happen to even your worse enemy) the other required ultrasonic breakup due to stone size. Interesting that the well respected diagnosing urologist asked "have you ever used non dairy (dry) coffee creamer?" My answer was never until the last year or so. Note: I was in a non scheduled freight operation based at a hotel where we drank the free coffee and used the non-dairy creamer (first time I had ever used the stuff regularly). The doctor said he was asking as he had had similar responses from a number of patients that had presented with stones, but he had no double blind study or anything to support a connection. I have had no susequent kidney trouble as I have taken mine black since! FYI, Bestfwdspd
Thats funny that you mention that, my Dad went in for kidney stones last year, and I just asked him about the coffee creamer and he switched to dry creamer about three years ago.

Latest resources

Back