Coffee Creamers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tgaug6300

We use the Mini-Moos, and other small Carnation Creamers. The problem is they sometimes leak around the foil lids (due to pressurization), leaking cream in the drawers. What liquid creamers have you all had luck with?

Never had any problems with the Coffee-mates

Had trouble with all of the liquid types. Especially in hot weather. Any ideas where the small packs of the powder types can be found.

Haven't had problems with CoffeeMates either. We put them in a bowl in the drawer, just to keep them together. Maybe that would help with your issue with them leaking?

We put them in a ziplok bag, if they leak we just throw the whole bag away and get some more.

For what it's worth, as a coffee drinker, I think Coffee Mate is the most vile substances on the face of the planet. Something to consider if your principals actually drink the stuff.

For what it's worth, as a coffee drinker, I think Coffee Mate is the most vile substances on the face of the planet. Something to consider if your principals actually drink the stuff.

LOL. I don't drink coffee, but the impression I got was that opening Mini-Moos that look like cottage cheese is worse than Coffee Mate.

Latest resources

Back