• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cockpit argument: Pilot slaps co-pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Headline should read "Captain forced to B!TCH-SLAP his number 1".

That would've been killer!

You think that's crazy. There are some airlines in Africa where crew scheduling has to ensure that the crewmembers are not part of warring tribal factions before they are paired togethor.

got that one beat

Back in the day when flight options was corp. wings. I heard of a capt. and first officer actually came to blows. It appreantly happend at Bolton Airfield in columbus ohio. For what ever reason the Capt hit the first officer. I have to imagine this would be hard considering it was a slowtation of some sort. Anyways the F/O just got out of the airplane on the taxi way and walked back to the hangar. The capt decided to continue the flight to another Corp Wings place in northern In. Upon arriving with out a F/O I believe he was fired.

How bout the one where the female first oficer hit her male captain with a flashlight?

YOU GO GIRL!

ok ok I'm kidding..it wasn't funny at the time and I don't condone cockpit violence. The PC police can relax.

English said:
How bout the one where the female first oficer hit her male captain with a flashlight?

The real joke would be on her when I key up the mic switch, squawk 7500, and report an attempted takeover. :D

User997 said:
The real joke would be on her when I key up the mic switch, squawk 7500, and report an attempted takeover. :D

Never

Tell anyone you got beat up by a girl.

Can't prove the veracity of the story, but heard it many years ago at DL:

Infamous DC8 capt..nobody could stand/get along with this guy. After long day, FO's had all he can stand...invites said capt down to the ramp to settle this man-to-man.

Well, capt may have been a jerk, but was also a Golden Gloves boxing champ in this youth...beat the crap outta the FO.

"Know thine enemy..." ?

India?!? Surprise surprise ..

The country where someone stole the localizer antenna (at BOM) in the past 3 months?

Where there are poor people living on the airport property .. literally ..

Where AI pilots bitch and moan to allow their wives to ride along for free on overnight trips, and actually displace pos. space pax?

Do I dare continue?

India is so backwards when it comes to aviation, I'm amazed they actually got a couple of the airports ISO 9001 certified.

Latest resources

Back