CO..Delta VS Safety

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quite well Plug.

Now if you want to come on over the next time around, you know I am more than willing to get your stuff looked at. I am not sure your wife will go for it though. ;)

I know 4 people that left CAL for DAL. Good for them, I say go. I could care less.

I would not want DAL's contract ever. I do not like their reserve system.

Yeah "rolling thunder" is the pits. I would hate to get paid 100+ credit hours sitting reserve.

Quite well Plug.

Now if you want to come on over the next time around, you know I am more than willing to get your stuff looked at. I am not sure your wife will go for it though. ;)

Good to hear.

I appreciate it and if you guys are successful at taking over the world I may take you up on the offer wife willing or not.

I know 4 people that left CAL for DAL. Good for them, I say go. I could care less.

I would not want DAL's contract ever. I do not like their reserve system.

Lemme guess. Mesa grad, just happy to be flying a "big airplane" no matter what the pay or work rules. Plus you get to work with all those ex scabs.
Ok kid, we get it, now how much left on that loan?:laugh:

Last edited:
What loan? I was Eagle then ASA then CAL..... from OSU.

No PFT for me... either way, I could care less.

Yeah, but with "rolling thunder" you actually have to fly. I don't want too.

OMG, I think I know who you are SFR... Not like you to act this way on this board. I like CAL as well but we need to get some things done and real soon. Our reserve system is not that great when they are using you a lot. Good now for our equipment and base. Could change this Summer. BTW, nice visiting with you the other day while waiting for our French Visa's..... yep it's me...

Latest resources

Back